Monday, February 14, 2011

L-O-V-E

As it is LOVE day today, I want to shout out to the loves of my life.
I am so thankful for my little bunch. I love each of them so much for who they are and how they enrich and make my life so so full.
Each of them bring so much to me.
Parker-Your goodness radiates to all and you are always willing to help. You are growing up too fast-but we are having fun while it's happening.  You are so talented in everything you do!  I am proud of you.
Pacie-You can always make me laugh! You have such a great sense of humor. You are also so sweet and mild mannered. Always easy to have around. You are such a book worm-just like I used to be!  You are so smart and so talented.  I am proud of you too.
Landon-My only boy. You are all boy-but have such a tender heart. I will never tire of your kisses or your sweet moves.  I can't believe how well you read!  I love that you love books and hope you will continue to read and learn.  I am still not letting you start Kindergarten in the fall.  Just saying.
Presley-My little spitfire. You surely know how to keep your mommy on her toes. You make the best faces and are so so dramatic. I have learned to pick my battles with you. Your voice can be the highest pitched I've ever heard and I love it.  You are a good sweet helper to your little "Pipe-sies".
Piper-You sweet baby. You are such a blessing in our home. You are honestly the best baby. Rarely fussy and so fun. You are cutting both top teeth right now-so the vampire look is almost gone. We love you and are so thankful you're in our family.
And Scott-where to begin? Thanks for the card and flowers and Diet Coke x 2 today. Thanks for 10 + years of being my best friend and biggest support. I love you.
Enough Sap. Here are some recent pics of my LOVES.
Happy LOVE day everyone!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love that he got you a couple of diet cokes. That's how you know it's REAL love.

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

Your family is just simply DARLING!