Friday, February 11, 2011

5FF-Vol 4

This is the quick read version of Five Facts Friday.  It's entitled:  Weekend plans.
1- Drive to Layton.  Stay in hotel and let the kids swim their hearts out tonight.  Let someone else cook dinner.  Sweet!
2- Go to watch the girls dance tomorrow in Ogden!!  It's our first dance competition and I can't wait!  I love going to the competitions. Hopefully the youngest three will cooperate and help make it a great day!  Parker and Pacie-dance your hearts out girls!  We WILL be cheering for you and the rest of our amazing teams at IDS.
3- Drive home late tomorrow night.  Enjoy some time with Scott-seems like we haven't seen a lot of each other lately for some reason....
4- Enjoy Sunday with my family.  I love Sundays.  We go to church and then just wait for Scott to come home so we can hang out together.  I'm excited.
5- Prepare for two Valentine's parties this week for preschool.  I am making Valentine card holders for 26 kids on Sunday afternoon/evening.  If that doesn't scream of a good time, I don't know what does!
And that's my weekend.  Interesting or not-that's what we'll be doing.  Note there is no time in there allotted for house cleaning, laundry, etc... I guess you all know what I'm doing on Monday as well.

And because no post is fun without a picture:

(yes it's also from my camera phone.  Still can't find the real one.  How many days do you wait before you buy a new one???)

1 comments:

lishajeanne said...

In my experience it will reappear about 4 hours after your purchase the new one so make sure you have your receipt.

Oh and we are 99% positive Clark threw Ry's wallet away. Just sayin, it happens.