Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Changes...

My little Piper is changing so fast. Her hair is coming in. Her teeth are coming in. She's becoming very mobile. It's all happening much too quickly. She is 8 months old, tomorrow!
Part of the reason I was panicking over the missing camera was missing these stages. As you will notice in the following pictures (which were taken by the video camera-hence the yellowish color and not great quality) Piper's teeth did not grow in "normal" order. She didn't get her front teeth first-she got the two next to her front teeth. Landon's did the same thing...
Anyway-I knew it wouldn't last long-and it didn't. Her two front teeth are also now securely in place.  Here are a few recent pics.  I can't get enough of my sweet smiley little baby.







Ya gotta love it!!!

3 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

What a cutie! Funny, that's how Jill's teeth came into. We called her a vampire. Silly little kiddos.

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

She is just DARLING!

Claire said...

She's so cute, our little PiePipes. Does this child EVER cry?