Scott and Parker had their first official Daddy daughter Date last Thursday night. They wore coordinating colors. (Parker picked out Scott's clothes and laid them out on the bed with a note saying, "please wear this to the daddy daughter date tonight". Complete with shoes and socks.
Parker rushed home from dance, got a little spruced up (aka perfume and 1st time deodorant) got dressed and away they went. My camera is still awol. Thank goodness for cell phone cameras. Not the best quality, but at least I have some record of their night.
They ate dinner, (sloppy joes), painted fingernails, played some games, danced and then cleaned up and came home. Sounds like it was a wonderful evening. I'm sure it will be the first of many dates that they get to go on together. I'm thankful for a husband who is willing to support his kids in all that they do.
I know that my girls are daddy's girls...100%. And that's okay by me.





2 comments:
that is SO cute! I love the note that she left Scott! The outfits really turned out well:)
love you!
Rebekah
I love Daddy Daughter relationships! There is nothing like it!! Scott is such a good dad! Love you
Post a Comment