Sunday, February 28, 2010

First of many....


Riding days with dad.

Landon wanted one thing for Christmas. Moto-X Gear. He was VERY specific. Blue, just like daddy. Pants, jersey, gloves, goggles, boots, and helmet. Blue..just like daddy. He must've been a pretty good boy this year because Santa happily granted him his wish and brought him all of the items on his list. (Minus the boots. Those he inherited from his sister, though he doesn't know that....)
He wears them around the house, constantly. Boots and all.


This past weekend, Scott was headed to Utah for a riding day. The girls and I stayed back at home doing our own fun things. Cleaning the house, eating....you know. (We did go to a movie though and that was really fun.)

Anyway, Scott loaded up his big bike and Landon's little 50, also inherited from Parker, and they hit the road. He said that Landon did great, did about four laps and then called it a day. Scott also said it was pretty cold. It is February after all.
When I asked Landon how it was he said, "I had jumps, Mommy."
I'm sure there are going to be many more jumps for him to hit and plenty more riding days with his daddy. And NOTHING would make Scott happier.

4 comments:

Claire said...

He's so cute, all looking like his Daddy.

So handsome. So is Landon.

Murray Family said...

Okay... seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!

the reilly's said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I wish I could see the HUGE smile hiding behind his helmet. I am glad they could go. The blue gear looks great on him.

Julie said...

That is so cute! I love the training wheels! My boys would LOVE a motorcycle. They saw this picture and said, "Wow, I wish I was him!" Lucky boy!!