Tomorrow our oldest daughter will be getting baptized.
I am so thankful for her decision, so overwhelmed by her faith, and so grateful to be her mother.
Parker is one of the most caring and sweet girls I know. She is wise beyond her years and has always been so incredibly responsible. She is loving and kind to everyone and is always looking for people to help and befriend. She is a hard worker and is such an amazing helper to me. She is so smart and is just talented. Just plain talented. Everything she tries, she is good at. I know that Parker is excited for tomorrow and that she is ready for this step in her life.
I am so thankful for a church that teaches morals and values to make us better people. I am so thankful that I know there is a plan and that this life is more than just temporary. I am so thankful that I have a loving Heavenly Father and Savior who made everything possible for me.
Parker-you are such a joy to me. I love you and can't wait to share in your special day tomorrow. Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter.





5 comments:
I am so excited for you and Parker and everyone that will share in the day! It will be so amazing!!
Amen, love Dad.
Thanks for making me cry.
Hope everyone had a wonderful day.
That is so great that she made that decision! She is a beautiful girl! I would have loved to be there to share that day with her :)
Love you
Emily
Great moms make great daughters! She is a wonderful girl from watching you!
Post a Comment