Monday, February 1, 2010

We're having a.....




Baby GIRL!!!
We just got back from the doctor. We are having a baby girl sometime in June.
I have to admit, I wasn't too shocked. I was kind of feeling girl all along. And even though another boy would've been great-another healthy little girl is definitely not a blessing we are going to turn down.
We had Parker and Pacie with us at the ultra sound. We had many talks about what they wanted our baby to be....and both of the girls from the moment we told them we were pregnant were very adamant that it should be a brother. When the doctor announced that it was a girl, Pacie broke down in tears. Literal sobbing tears. It took some talking down, and a Cafe Rio lunch (Okay, who am I kidding-that was for me) but she is okay now. And I know as soon as this sweet little baby is born-she will be even more excited.
So-we must do pink really well.
And Landon will continue to be one spoiled little man.

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

SO exciting!! you did feel like it would be a girl--of course your mother's intuition was correct:) Congrats--its always so fun and feels so real once you find out! that is so funny how pacie cried and cried...so cute how much they wanted a brother for landon! your baby girl will be darling, im real excited for you!
love you,
Rebekah

Nettie! said...

It will be so fun to have another little Princess!

Kaden was "100% girl" according to the Doctor so when he came out a boy and we had to call Audrey and tell her she was crying. But when she came to see him and met him it was love at first sight!!!

Kara said...

Congratulations. I'm sure Danny and Rachel will provide your new little one with a pink co-conspirator! So fun.

Derek and Christi said...

That is so exciting! I'm really happy for your family. She's going to be just as cute as your other kids :).

Broadbent Family said...

Congratulations Jill!! I just want the rest girls. And you have the cutest girls!! What fun news. Baby #5 is a huge step:) You are the cutest mommy--your kids are so blessed to have you. I bet she is SO excited to come down to you and all her sisters!!

Love you!

Claire said...

I've just lost a wad of cash...

A girl!!!! yaasssss.... I'm so happy for you and for the rest of your little family - whether they are crying or not ;)

You're right - Landon is going to be one spoiled little guy. But isn't that great, to have 2 big sisters to mother him, and 2 little sisters to tease?

Soooo happy for you all!

Rebecca said...

I think this is wonderful news Jill! After our 3 little monkey's we would love a little pink bundle, like you "do girls really well" I guess the same is true for our boys! This got me all excited for our scan, we have ours in a couple weeks I'll keep you posted! Love beckyxx

Julie said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. Cafe Rio makes everyone feel better. I know Pacie will get used to the idea too!

hooli said...

And you're going to name her Julia. I just know it. Congrats Jill! Really, that is amazing. Who would have thought you'd have all these little girls. And one very special man.