Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Dancing Queens!

I just found another reason to LOVE my Mac. I've been trying to figure out how to share video for a while. For some reason our camera has a funny extension and to make a long story short it would take literally HOURS to upload even a short clip. Tonight I discovered a real function of I-Movie and watched a 2 minute tutorial. And now, I know how to share video! I may be a little excited.

Here are 2 dances from Parker's 2008-2009 Competition season. Both of these were performed at the Spring Recital for Infinity Dance Studio. I don't need to say again how much I LOVE the studio. But I will. And I do.

Kung-Fu: Parker starts out on the end with a white umbrella. She is wearing a pink dress.


Jump-Up: Parker cartwheels onto the stage. Scott is a pretty biased taper-he keeps the girls pretty easy to find!! :) What a good daddy!
I didn't want to leave out Pacie. Here she is in her dance, "Everybody Dance Now". She is just off the center white line. And boy can she shake it!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love their dances! You can tell exactly which ones your girls are, they are so good! It makes me miss my dancing days. They did a great job I bet you are a proud mommy!
Love you,
Emily

Krystal said...

Oh my gosh- I have always wanted to see them dance... so I was so excited to see that you had videos! They are so stinking cute and SO GOOD! They are unreal- I can't wait to come see them sometime! And I loved the pictures in the wheat! I am so glad you captured- they turned out darling! Your family is just beautiful and I can't wait to see you guys! Love you!

jessica said...

Oh my gosh!! So fun to be able to see Parker dance! She really is so talented! I'm so glad that you posted them! I totally agree about the pictures in the wheat- they are just darling. Love you so much!!

Claire said...

Your girls are great! But I really did LOVE Pacie shakin' her little patoot... so cute.

And well done getting the videos uploaded ;)

Unknown said...

Jason would be proud. He's a loyal mac man. The girls are growing up too fast. I'm coming home in a month or so... let's catch up! love you!

Rebekah said...

Im so glad you posted these...i can't believe what a good dancer pacie is! I loved the kung fu...how does she get that leg so hi in the air? And you are right, parker can really shake it:) Your girls are so talented...and scott really did a good job filming, i loved that i could see them the whole time...i want to go to a show next year:)
love you,
Rebekah