We went to Lagoon today with friends. More on this to follow.
However-I just wanted to say that today Scott and I did this::::
And both Parker and Pacie did this::::

It was a good day. :)
Life is Just So Daily!
We went to Lagoon today with friends. More on this to follow.

Posted by Jill at 1:44 AM
5 comments:
Whoaf!! I may just have been a little bit sick, just looking at these rides.
Can't wait to see your pics..
Oh my gosh I would be so afraid to ride those! Good job for being so brave!I love it!
Love You
Emily
How fun! i absolutley LOVE roller coasters...lagoon is SO fun!
love you,
Rebekah
That looked so fun and scary at the same time! Your girls are so brave!
That looked SO FUN!!! Nothing is funner than roller coasters- especially when they are SO SCARY :) Oh my gosh, and your birthday and Scott's birthday looked so special! Of course you each made the day SO SPECIAL for each other! You are the cutest couple and most amazing parents! We love you both so much! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! :)
Post a Comment