We got an old fashioned picture taken at Lagoon.
When I was growing up, we would go to Lagoon every summer. We would stay at near by Cherry Hill for a week and just swim, read, play..so many fun memories. One day would be spent at Lagoon and one day would be spent school shopping in Salt Lake. I have so many fond memories with my siblings from those trips. We would stay up late playing cards, talking, laughing-just such fun fun times. I remember one time specifically, we were caught in a HUGE thunderstorm. We were in our tent, eating Little Caesars pizza and listening to the thunder. I remember another time when Tyler and Mitch got into some sort of tiff on the miniature golf course and Mitch ran right into a pole across his belly and flipped over the bar. (It probably looked funnier to us than it was to him, for sure!) Anyway, I could go on and on about my memories, but I remember taking these pictures quite a few times. I always loved doing it and thought it was fun.
Scott and I had a picture like this taken in Jackson. And then we had one with Parker when she was about 6 months old. We hadn't done one since-so we thought, why not!
I love the way it turned out-other than my hat being pulled so far down. (Why didn't the lady tell me you could barely see my eyes??)




8 comments:
i love this pic ! i remember the first pic of you guys too. i love family traditions. especially when they include fun summer activites and shopping :)
How fun. What great memories and traditions. You do sometimes have to wonder about the photographers...oh well, something to laugh about at least.
Yup... I fancy Scott.
so cute! you all look so good, especially love Landons face!!
We were just in Jackson and were going to get one of these pictures taken! I love it! It turned out so darling! The last one we took was when Matt and I were engaged - can't wait to see you! (I'm kinda mad that we have to travel all the way to Utah to see each other:)
Love you
Nothing is funner than those memories growing up! That is such a cute family picture and such a fun tradition. I wish we could see you at the reunion, but of course we will still be gone :) Have so much fun! Love you!
JILL!!!! Oh my gosh, that picture is absolutely DARLING!! It is so cute of everyone! Oh, I just love it.
That family traditon of yours sounds like a blast! It kinda makes you sad that they're over, but for sure you and Scott have and will make sure you have such fun ones like that for your darling family!
Love you so much... and have fun at the reunion, I wish so much I could be there!
adorable picture! i've got to show addy these dancing videos she'll love them.
Post a Comment