I love living where I do. I live out in the country with acres of farmed field in my backyard. I have always wanted to do family pictures out in the ripened wheat. It didn't happen this year-but on the spur of the moment, I took the kids out into the field and snapped a few pictures. Just in time as well-they will cut it all down tomorrow. So-until I get a professional photographer out here to capture us just right-these will have to do.



























11 comments:
Your family is so precious! Good job on the pictures, grain is so beautiful!
How cute is that! I love them you did a good job! I love the pic of Landon with the wheat in his mouth! So precious!
Love you,
Emily
I would love to take pictures in that beautiful field... and I wish it could be your cute family! Love all the pics and the one of the cute mom!
You know I love these pics. Could you take some pics of my kids and make them look cute? It's a tall order though...
Such a cute idea! I love where you live too! There is nothing like out in the country! Your kids are so dang cute and I love what a good mom you are to them. They are so lucky to have you. Love you! Oh and you sure looked pretty in the field too:)
What beautiful pictures! There is something about that western sky and those golden fields that reminds me how small we really are in this big world.
oh my gosh! these turn out so cute! I remember you telling me about this idea at the 4th of July, such a good idea! you are real lucky to have this as your view--your kids looks so cute, and that is a real pretty picture of you too!
love, Rebekah
Cute pictures Jill. That's such a fun idea! It makes me miss Grandma and Grandpa's house! We're hoping to come for a visit in October, at least for an afternoon on our way to visit my in-laws. We'll keep you posted!
Jill... i would LOVE to take your family photos in the grain next year! We did that this year and I love the pictures! They turned out so cute! You still need to come over and make some hair bows! :) Let's keep in touch.
as i was scrolling down your lovely pictures can I just say that when I saw your pic i was like uh super model good grief such a good picture of you! You are hot!
The wheat fields right before harvest are one of the few things I find beautiful in Idaho. I think they make an awesome background for photos. Good for you for taking the time to make it happen for your kids.
Post a Comment