Last weekend we took a quick trip to Utah to meet the newest Taft-Grady Schaffer, son to Robbie & Christy. We weren't going over there until Sunday so we had Friday evening and Saturday to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Taft.
Friday night we had a nice BBQ and then Grandma spoiled the kids with rootbeer floats. It was such a beautiful night, they sat on the steps and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
Saturday we went to the Living Aquarium. I guess I was expecting a display more like Seaworld-but I guess we got what our $8 admission paid for. We also got to eat at Chipotle, one of our favorite spots.
On Sunday, finally got to meet little Grady. He is a doll. We are so happy for Robbie and Christy and this new addition to their family.










2 comments:
What cuties! I love Parkers haircut and Presley is looking so much older! I can't believe it! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!
i want to get together soon!! i feel so bad i haven't gotten back to you about the preschool thing, i promise to soon!!
Parker's hair is darling!! I love the rootbeer floats on the front steps... I can just feel the weather and everything! Your kids are getting so big Jill! It seems like forever since I've seen them (or you!) I'm coming home for the first time since Christmas in a couple of weeks, so we should get together!! Love you!!
Post a Comment