
Last weekend we took the opportunity to go to Vegas to meet Jack Mitchell Landon. He is the newest member of the family. He was born July 9th-so he shares his birthday with Pacie, which made her very proud.

We decided to go see Mitch and Sarah and their little family over the weekend. We had so much fun with them and so appreciated their hospitality while we were there. I know from experience that having a new baby can be overwhelming-but Sarah is handling things so gracefully. We did not want to add any more chaos than necessary to their household-so we kept our visit to one day.
We were able to go and hang out with them at their place. The kids loved being there. They played and played in Ari's room. Presley took advantage of Ari's jewelry and put on every piece she could find.

We then finished the night by going to an amazing little mexican restaurant complete with live singing (right over our shoulders), the BEST guac I have ever tasted, and the biggest chimmichanga I've ever seen. Then off to Krispy Kreme (How do you spell that again, Mitch??) for donuts.
All in all, it was a wonderful time. Of course it went too quickly and it wasn't long enough a stay, but we are so happy to welcome this new little one into the family. He is a beautiful little boy and I can't stress how happy I am that Landon finally has a little boy comrade!!
We love you guys. Thanks again for being so sweet, for dinner, and just for letting us hang out and making us feel so welcome. Can't wait until the blessing to see you all again.




9 comments:
You look baby hungry Jill! Very sweet baby...
What a fun weekend Jill! I'm so glad you guys had a blast. Jack is a doll. So sad we missed you. We need to plan a party again.
ah I had the same great time when my sister had her abby recently! I remember the sleepless nights to well though so it was wonderful to pass him back! You are looking so great Jill, really chilled and I love the hair! V cute! I agree with the male company for Landon, whoop whoop!!
That looked like so much fun! I am so glad you got to see that little sauce pot! He is SO HANDSOME! Oh my gosh- he is just darling! I bet Mitch and Sarah LOVED having you there- your family is so supportive and so cute! I love you guys and I am so excited to see that new little addition to the family! I am so glad that I can see pictures though- he is a doll! Love you!
Oh my gosh he is adorable! Ari is so beautiful! All of you guys have the cutest families!! :) Thats so fun that you got to go spend some time with them! I had no idea they live in Vegas! Where have I been!? Love ya
Emily
We were just talking about little Jack and saying how saucy he must be!!! Thanks for posting pictures. He is adorable!! How fun that you went to see him. We're up in Idaho right now :) I love it up here! So many great memories.
Jill, well I figured that I would stop being a casual sight-checker and actually post a comment. It was so nice to have you all here. That was so thoughtful of you to support. You have no idea. It really meant alot to me that you would come all the way with your gang. Tell Scott thanks too. We'll see if this can be more of an occurence over ghost-visiting your spot!!!
how fun! that looked like the funnest trip...vegas is so fun, plus you got to meet jack! he is so cute! such a little mitch:) Doug and i both can't wait to introduce brady to jack, they will for sure be little friends!
love you,
Rebekah
He is such a Mitch! It looked like the best trip. So glad you got that time with Mitch and his family! You all look so great! When are we getting together again??
Post a Comment