I can't believe our Pacie girl is 6 today. Pacie is one of the most tender hearted girls I know. She is very thoughtful of other's feelings and she is very motherly to other little children. She is always looking out for others to make sure they are okay. She is such a self entertainer and is quiet and a little shy. She doesn't like the spotlight-but when put in it-she shines.
Pacie is an observer, always watching others around her. Yet often she is in her own little world as well. She is very good and likes to remind me when I (or others) do things that are not necessarily the best choice.
I love watching Pacie in other environments than our home. She is very different. I think at home she lets Parker take the lead where in other situations such as school or dance or church, she will take the lead and often be even a little too bossy!
So, Pacie, Happy Birthday from your bunch. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of you over the last few months. I hope your day is so special. We will post about it all later...now let's go have some fun!! LOVE YOU!!











4 comments:
Pacie my sweet girl, hope you have great day. You are special to your dad. You make me laugh, and you always put a smile on my face. Happy Birthday Nissers. Your Dad
Ah Jill, she is such a mini me of YOU!! I can just imagaine this is what you would have looked like! So cute. Hope she has a great and fun birthday! Aah, why do they have to grow up?! i love this agexxx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PACIE!
We miss seeing you and being your teachers at church! You are one of the sweetest, cutest, funniest, and smartest little girls I know! I hope you have the funnest birthday ever!!! I know your mom and dad will make it SO SPECIAL! We love you,
Krystal
That is such a cute post Jill- she really is so dang cute and so much fun!
Happy Birthday Pacie!! You are way too cute for words! I'm excited to hear all about your special day! Love you!!
Post a Comment