Landon loves to sneak my camera and take pictures. Every time I'm uploading pictures to the computer I find little random patches of when he has gotten a hold of the camera and had his own little photo shoots. I always find it interesting to see what his subjects are. And I love how little pieces of him are found in nearly every picture as well. (Watch for toes and the camera strap.)
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Okay, that just made my day! That made me laugh so hard- his little shots were so cute! Landon is one of the cutest little boys in this world! Such a cute post that you will look back on and just laugh! Love you!
Definite future! That is awesome. Those pictures are great! It is fun to check in and see your darling family. I miss you guys! love you.
Jill, I'm just laughing because it's so true... I always find the "patches" of pictures that Audrey has taken when I go to upload my pics too!! I love that you posted them - such a good idea! They were just darling and the pictures that just melt your heart.
(Your house looks so pretty!! Can you believe I haven't seen it yet?-For sure I need to see it when I come home!!) Love you!!
I agree totally with all of the above comments! My Caleb is exactly the same!! I find random shots of pics he has taken when I upload mine onto the computer. Landon is such a fun boy, you can just tell from his lovely face! Love to all from becky & coxxxxx
That is SO cute! I laughed so hard seeing his little toes pokin out! He has got a talent LOL! I love all your pics its so fun to see what everyone is up to! Love you
Post a Comment