
Yesterday Landon was in our room and I started asking him a few questions. It was so fun to watch him try to figure out his answers. He was very thoughtful about each one. (And when he is thinking, he taps his chin with one finger...the cutest thing ever.) Here are his answers.
What's your name? Landon
What's your whole name? (Shrugged Shoulders)
Us: Seth Landon Taft. Him: Oh yea. Seth Landon Taft
(It sounds little like it's written. It's more like Sep Landon Tapt)
How old are you? Three (while holding up three fingers)
What's your favorite color? Blue
What's your favorite animal? A Tiger
What's your favorite toy? My motorcycle (surprise surprise)
What's your favorite movie? Lightning McQueen
What's your favorite ice cream? Rocky Road (see evidence above)
What's your favorite food? Oatmeal (which sounds like Hoat-meal) and he would eat it three meals a day if he could. I know you like that, TL.
What's your favorite letter? (Lots of chin tapping on this one....) He held up a number 3 again and Scott and I both said, no a letter, not a number.
He said, a little exasperated, It's a W!!
Oh, right. It does look like a W as well as a three. :)
And my new least favorite thing he says.
I said, "Are you my boy?" and his response?
No, I'm daddy's boy. You're a girl. Darlin' is yours.
So, I guess for a while anyway, until he figures out that he can be a mommy's boy even though I'm a girl...I love him to pieces. He is so cute and it's so fun to watch him really grow and learn. Scott's been taking him out on the little 50 Honda teaching him all about throttle control. He's already got the steering down. I know his dad is itching to take off the training wheels. I don't know how I feel about that really-but I do know that I love my boy to pieces.




5 comments:
What a cute idea to get their little answers at that age! He could not be more darling- I love that picture of him with his ice cream! His answers were so cute too! I wish we could see you guys on the 4th :( But hopefully we will home to celebrate next year! Have so much fun! Love you!
Aw, so sweet to hear what is going on in their little brains.
I'm thinking he'd like a brother when you can fit that in.
I was smiling the whole time I was reading that. He is so darling and I love his answers. Can't wait to see you! Love you!
Yup me and Landon are going to be healthy little buddies no high cholesterol for us!
Aren't three-year-olds just the best? He is so cute!
Post a Comment