Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10-4 T: Reasons I'm ready for spring!

Here are the top ten reasons I'm ready for spring

1. This is the view from my back door.


2. Here is another view-the swingset should not be buried that deep.

3. Here is my driveway.

4. I hate that my preschool moms have to wade through the muck to get their kids.

5. I hate that my kids have to be puddle jumpers on their way out to the bus.

On the positive side:

6. Spring means I get to plant flowers for the first time at this house.

7. Spring also means I get to plant grass, or have it delivered. Not sure how we're working that-but I'm not going through another summer grass-less!

8. Green is my favorite color-can't wait to see some of it on the trees etc.

9. NO MORE COATS AND JACKETS! I love not having to bundle everyone up before we go outside-

10. Who doesn't love spring? Idaho is cooperating a little bit today-the sun is shining at least and it's above freezing so the snow is slowly melting. Bring it on...I am READY!

9 comments:

Claire said...

can't we skip spring and just get in to summer? Poo....

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

ME, TOO!!!! I'm so ready for spring!

Michelle said...

Whoa, you do live in BFE! I visited there once...

Audra said...

I hate the muck too! Alaina's new house is awful with all the mud!

Rebecca said...

Aah, I love your snow! Crisp and crunchy, we had a little bit of it this year, well about 3 days!! I do agree I am ready for spring too! You have a beautiful view, our boys would LOVE your garden, so much space and a climber!! Heaven!! Love beckyx

Christy said...

i can't believe all the snow you guys have there. i'm sorry :( i agree with you. we're ready for some spring weather. funny how the sun can completely change your state of mind and attitude. I'm excited for you to get your yard done too ! the kids will have so much FUN :)

Rebekah said...

i can't wait for spring as well...but i really can't wait for the summer in idaho, there is really nothing better than and idaho summer...esp. at night! ...i really can't wait to move there!
love, Rebekah

jessica said...

One of my favorite things about Idaho is how proud you get when the snow starts to melt and you start getting the spring fever! I didn't realize how much I missed it until I moved to Florida and our only 2 seasons are the rain season and hurricane season. I love the Idaho's 4 seasons so much and I'm excited for you that you get to experience the coming of spring!! Love you so much!

lishajeanne said...

I love Spring! and no we don't want summer soon--spring is better and it always seems to be too short. Or is it that winter is too long?