Thursday, February 26, 2009

My new favorite Pacie-isms

The other night we were talking about the Restoration for FHE. We asked who restored the priesthood to Joseph Smith. Pacie said, "Peter....." and then got stuck.

So we said,"Yes, Peter, James and....."

Her reply...."JOHNSON!"

This morning we were getting ready for school and I was telling Scott about someone's house that is nearly finished being built. I said, you'll never guess how much they paid for their well. It was over $12,000.

From the other room Pacie said, "They bought a pet whale?"

Too funny. I love our little Pacie. She is so fun-and always has us laughing, intentionally or not!

7 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I love when you ask the gospel questions and they say things like that. It melts your heart. But, it is sad when you are an adult and say things like that - I wish it could still be funny, but it is just sad! (no I am not talking from experience, well maybe I am):) Pacie is a doll!

Ashley said...

That picture is so funny! I love it

Jeff and Jenny said...

Dang! Nice background! It looks just like mine :) I wonder whose well could have possibly cost over 12K plus a few more? Bummer deal!

Parks Pack said...

I am laughing at Pacie and laughing at Jenn. I'm thinking, "man, hard questions!". Pacie is so darling. I love this picture with Matt. Have your kids around your parents and siblings how could they not be funny. I laughed so hard, too at "shifty". That is the perfect word to describe Presley's face! The cabin looks so fun. Such a fun get away. Love ya! Amy

Krystal said...

I LOVE PACIE!!! I always say how darling your kids are and how sweet they are- but they really are just way too cute! Pacie is so much fun to have in our Primary class- she is always SO reverent and always knows the answers to our questions! You can tell that her parents teach her so well :) She is a doll and I love being around her- she always makes me laugh! Love you!

Rebecca said...

she cracks me up! just saw landon is potty trained-he did good!! thanks for the info on blog books-I am a happy lady, Ijust found out they post internationally, great! sorry bout the typos-I am typing one handed with elias!!xx

Claire said...

I love Pacie's face in that picture! She's so cute!