We survived our first competition of the year this past weekend.
Parker-and her whole studio-did absolutely AMAZING!
Parker's two dances took 1st place in their division!
Kung-Fu
and
Jump Up!
We are so proud of Parker and her whole team. They did an amazing job.
Our studio did great as well! It's fun to be a part of a studio that is positive, builds self confidence in the girls (and boys) that dance there, promotes modesty and integrity and most of all teaches their kids to just have fun and love what you're doing! Dancing!
I applaud Parker's coaches for being amazing women.
(I'm sure the fact that they are some of my best friend doesn't hurt that I love them so much....;)
Thanks, Gretchen and Sam.
We all love ya!
And we can't wait for Ogden this weekend!!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Competition number 1-Idaho Falls, ID
Posted by Jill at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Jill it is so nice to see your girls having great experiences. Oh how I wish I could be a little girl again! Your girls are adorable, could you send one over?! Love ya' beckyx p.s. I agree with you on how they are good for the children to build self esteem and also for them to learn to be part of a team is great!
Of course Parker's team took first! So fun for you to have such a little flyer for your first born. You are so committed to her and her dance. I can't believe the time you spend. Someday, she will know how unbelievable it is. She's so darling, Jill and she really is such a talented little dancer. It will be fun to see you tomorrow! Love ya!
CONGRATS PARKER!!! SHE IS SO DANG CUTE! Eww, those little costumes are so darling, and I can only imagine how incredible she did! I would love to come watch her sometime! You are such an amazing mom Jill... you are so supportive and are always having so much fun with your kids- I love watching it! I love you and Parker! AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY OF COURSE!
way to go parker! sad we missed it, we want to come watch one of these times! Have fun in Ogden! maybe we will see you sometime in the next few months, you are so busy, but glad you are having fun!
Congratulations Parker! That is so exciting to take first and she looks DARLING in her costumes! I love the kung fu one!! You are such a devoted, amazing mom Jill- your kids are so blessed to have you. Love you!
Well done Parker!
Oh..that takes me back to the dancing days. You really never forget how many hours of performances and practices your mom devotes to you! Parker is so saucy!! Those pictures were a riot.
Post a Comment