Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Comes in like a LION


I wanted to post our little project that we made in preschool this week because I love the way it turned out...

Here's to hoping that March does go out like a lamb and that we'll have an amazing spring. Yes, I'm obsessed with winter being over...can you tell?!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Of course you would think of something so cute and so creative! It is darling- that little lion is a riot. I can only imagine what a fun and amazing teacher you are! I bet your pre-schoolers just love you!

Michelle said...

That is so funny because I grew up knowing that saying and the first time I said it to my southern California raised husband, he thought I was crazy! Rex came home from preschool though the other day talking about it! Maybe it's an Idaho thing?