I have a few things that I haven't blogged about for some reason or another. So, I'm going to catch up for my 10 for Tuesday today.
1. Earlier this year we got to go to Island Park and spend the weekend with some friends at their cabin. It was actually two families that we are friends with and we had such a great time. Thanks Nulph's for sharing your cabin and Kraus's for being such a laugh!




2. I don't know how I don't have any pictures of the adults-but I've been friends with Nat for about 6 years now and with Devri for about 2. We are thankful for both sets of friends!
3. Our kids all get along really well together-considering how many and at what differing ages. They all had a blast playing in the snow and in the cabin alike.


4. I lost at phase 10 at like 3:30 a.m.
5. I dumped both Scott and myself off of the sled after this ride. Just tipped over a little...it was fun though!
6. Here are a few pictures from Scott's race in Parker, Arizona.
7. I have taught him nothing about the kinds of pictures I like to take. He is in none of them-nor does he have one picture during the race. I'll have to keep working on the picture taking requirements...but here are a few of the truck he rode in.


8. We are learning that a word we could use to describe Presley's personality is: SHIFTY. I think she's a little more reserved than our other two girls-but this look is becoming very common. When we drop her off at nursery...when she has to stay with a babysitter....sometimes when she knows she's in trouble....
Shifty.


9. I am turning into a coupon/bargain shopper. I am going to a meeting tomorrow night where I can learn to pinch my pennies. This was our first huge buy at Albertson's using their sale to it's full potential. I drug Scott there with me at 5:30 am for this shopping extravaganza. It was so worth it.....

10. I love little boys in white shirts and ties. I also love Easter time becasue the Children's Place has their selection out. My little future missionary....



This is nothing new, but I love my kids. Their dad loves them too, I'm just the one who writes the blog so I get to say "My and Mine" when really I should be saying "We and Our".
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
10-4-T: A little Catching up
Posted by Jill at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Jill, I can say it a million times... but I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!! You have the most darling family and I love your kids- they are so sweet and so cute! I love seeing you at church every week (we're just in Primary together...it's so funny)! You are such an amazing mom- you can tell by how much Pacie knows in our class and how reverent she always is! Those pictures were real fun to look through! You are so PRETTY and have the most beautiful family! I LOVE YOU, Krys
How adorable. You kiddos are just too cute. And yes, Presley is a crack up. Love the looks!
Glad to see you've jumped on the couponing bandwagon. Just be sure you get there the first day of he sale or you are SOL! It sounds like you figured that out...hello 5:30!!!
Oh my gosh I loved Landon's tie. How cute is that? Your family is just always so put together and every picture turns out so good no matter what. I love to look at the updated pictures. Hopefully soon we will live closer. Love you!
Post a Comment