Scott is leaving for the weekend.
This is what he's going to be doing.
Yes. He is going to be the co-pilot of one of these crazy trucks and going on a 200+mile race reaching speeds of 130+ all while being strapped into a 5 point harness, wearing some high tech neck brace and a helmet that is air conditioned and has it's own hydration system. But it's not dangerous. Trust me. He's told me that at least 4000 times since I agreed to let him go.
Honestly.
And the funny this is.....I know that he will honestly have the time of his life.
All I ask for is your prayers....cause I know I'm going to need them!!
Have fun Scott-and I can't wait to see your photos (and your face!) when you get back!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Lake Havasu welcomes Scott
Posted by Jill at 7:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Let it never be said that Scott isn't an adrenaline junkie. Be safe scott. Love you Jill.
That is so unreal that he just does that. He is such a stud and you are so supportive. I would probably bawl. Heck, I cry when Matt has to go downtown Phoenix I swear he is going to get shot. You guys are darling!
Too think I think Rob's hardcore cos he snowboards. Scott is in an entirely different league!!
Wow. Not sure you are ready for this "upgrade" in his racing. I will keep him in my prayers!
You are so nice. Reading this reminds me to be more like you and be nicer when my husband wants to do his manly things, even if they're a little dangerous. Did I say dangerous? I didn't mean that, I'm SURE it's not.
JILL! You are the perfect wife for him!! SO SUPPORTIVE! He will be in our prayers for sure- but he really will be just fine and like you said, have the time of his life!! You're amazing, and I can't wait to hear how it goes!! Love you!
So scary!!! Unbelievable. You have to post pictures when he gets back. I'll be praying for him for sure...that last picture is so unreal. You family picture is so darling by the way.. your christmas card was one of the cutest I've ever seen..I don't think I ever told you! Love you! Your family is so cute.
That's nothing. At the weekend RObbie balanced a glass of irn bru on his KNEE while eating his dinner off the OTHER!
I think I win in the dare-devil -husband stakes.
Are you serious?? When is this? Someday I've got to see him race. You are so brave Jill!!!!
Post a Comment