I have loved Valentine's Day this year. I think because of preschool and my week of love entries it has felt like it's lasted a full week instead of a day! We had such a fun time-especially over the weekend. So, here is our love week-all wrapped up!
Writing out 50 Valentines is hard labor. Not so much for Parker's 25-but Pacie's were pretty intense! So the little ones had to find something to do while my attention was on the girls. Landon decided to try napkin skating on the floor. He was doing great-and laughing his head off to the point that Pacie had to join him and steal the show! Presley was becoming a box mermaid. Putting her feet inside this box and swishing around the counter. 


Friday night-Scott said, "Hey, let's go out to dinner and take the kids."
Never being one to be argumentative, I agreed and out we went! We ended up at Firehouse Grill-a random spot-but they are usually not busy and their food is pretty good. The kids were so well behaved! I think they knew it was a treat to be there as a family. Presley was cracking us up with the chips and salsa we had as an appetizer. She was just dipping in the chips and licking it off as fast as she could! Pacie wouldn't even eat the salsa-she's a softie with hot stuff!



After Firehouse it was off to Leatherbys for some ice cream! The kids were so spoiled! But it was their Valentine's treat.






On Saturday, the actual Valentine's day, we made sugar cookies-Parker's FAVORITE thing to do. Lots of flour and pink frosting everywhere, sprinkles and hearts-but they turned out yummy! Everyone had fun decorating.






The kids had pizza for their Valentine's dinner. Not nearly as good as ours was....
Scott surprised me by taking me out-again-just one on one this time. We went to our favorite hidden away place-the Snake Bite. And I have to say, their salmon cakes were to die for! We had a great time-and I am thankful for my loves.
Here are my girls on Sunday morning. Just a look at what 11:00 church will do for you. I actually have time to curl their hair.



Monday, February 16, 2009
Love Week-All wrapped up in a bow.
Posted by Jill at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Presley looks so grown up in the mermaid picture. Your kids are all so adorable. I have so loved getting to know all of you.
Looks like so much fun and i just can't figure out how you remember to take pictures of everything! and they are cute pics besides!! what fun celebrations! the girls look adorable for church, i can't believe how old presley looks! lets get together soon!
Your kids are so cute. I especially like the picture of Presley and her cookie.
That post was so fun! What a DARLING family to be eating out together! I can't imagine how many smiles your little table caused! And I don't know if I've ever seen anything look as good as your ice cream looked- especially Scott's. I'm going to bed right now, but I might have to stop by the freezer... I loved your idea of naming one thing you loved everyday- it makes you realize that you could totally do that year round without duplication! You and Scott are such a beautiful couple and your kids are just proof of that!! Love you Jill!
I loved that Valentines Post. So cute. You can just tell how loving your family is together and how close you already are. I loved looking at the pictures and they looked so pretty all dressed up for church. Love you!
What a blowout Valentine's Day! I was laughing so hard at Landon's napkin skates. Such a boy. Your weekend looked so fun. I"m proud you got to go with just Scott, too. Sugar cookies are the best and you are such a Martha to make them! I bought them and let the kids ice. So not the same. Your family is darling and I loved the pictures dressed up for church. Love you!
Wow, looks like you all had a fabulous Valentine's day. Such a great idea to write about one thing you love each day. You're so creative Jill ! The kids got your valentine's the other day. please pass on Thank-you's and XOXO's. don't you love 11AM church ? i do and really i'm loving the 1PM too. All the kids look beautiful ! miss you guys
I haven't been near my blog for a wee while, so I've missed on checking on yours! I love all the things you did for Valentine's day.
Your pictures are great, and your wee family is beautiful. I laughed when you said about having time to curl the girls' hair. I hear ya! We just don't have enough time to do really cute things witht he girls hair.. Though does anyone EVER have enough time to do the styles as featured in crazy lady's blog?
Hurry up and come visit.
What a great Valentine's day! I bet the kids had a great time on their night out. You are a great mom!
Oh how cute. Your chillins are adorable! Have to say that we love the snakebite too! And as for dropping the 4 kids off...anything to get me out of the monotonous boredom!
Post a Comment