I love:
Seth Scott Taft
I am so thankful for Scott-and he truly is the love of my life.
I know I've probably sung his praises before, but as it is Valentine's day-I shall do it again.
1- He is an amazing hands on daddy. From the very start of things I knew he would be a wonderful dad. He absolutely adores each of our kids-and always has. I remember when Parker was a newborn-he woke up with me through every nightly feeding-just because he didn't want to miss anything. He also took Parker to work with him every day for the first 4 months of her life and brought her over to my school EVERY DAY at lunch time-along with lunch for me-so that I could feed her. His dedication has not decreased with more kids-in fact, I can tell that his love has deepened for each one. I am thankful that he wants to have a big family like me. No, we're not making any immediate announcements-I'm just glad we share views on what we want the ultimate size of our family to be.
2- He truly is the patriarch of our family and leads us in righteousness. I am so thankful for a husband who honors his priesthood every day. Thank you,Scott for being such a wonderful example of charity and goodness to everyone you meet.
3- I love his adventurous spirit!!! I knew that motorcycles would always be a part of our future-and I was okay with that. Scott will never be the type of guy to sit idle. He loves to be doing things-whether it's something fun-like riding-or just doing something industrious, like fixing something that needs to be fixed, or cleaning out the garage. Scott is just not an idle guy.

4. He makes really cute kids-at least I think so. All I know is he must have some pretty strong genes-because for every person that tell me my kids look like me-at least 50 tell me they look like Scott.....especially our son-which is a good thing.
5- He is FUN! Scott is always looking for a way to have a laugh and looking for ways to make our kids laugh too! He loves to play games with them-and just does things to make those around him happy.
Basically, I just love really everything about Scott. I am so thankful that he was brought into my life. He-and subsequently our kids-is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.


That said-
I love ya, "BABE".
;)
Happy Valentine's Day.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Love Week-Day 6
Posted by Jill at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It took me 29 years to find the women of my dreams. The moment I saw you I knew you were the one. I knew you were a great person. Your a great teacher, a great mother, and a great wife. Wouldn't have it any other way. Jill, you are my world, you are my life. Thanks for being an amazing person. I look up you more than you know. Love you Jill.
Your husband
You and Scott are the most darling couple! I love the two of you together. Nothing makes you happier then when you know two people are supposed to be together and have a beautiful family! Love you!
I am so glad that life is so wonderful for you both! You have a great life and deserve it for being such wonderful people. I'm so happy your happy!!!
Post a Comment