These are pictures taken when Piper was not even a week old. I love them. And I mourn for her newborn days. She is completely mobile now. I found her clear across the room this morning and right by the stairs too. Time to put up a gate.
I just got the pictures the other day and even though my baby looks so much different now-here she is at just a few days old.
(This is the outfit we brought her home in)
She still sucks her bottom lip in like this when she's sleeping. I love it.














3 comments:
So I totally just left a comment and it didn't show up. I love all the pictures. Time goes by so fast. Glad to be able to get a small glimpse. Your kids are so cute and growing too fast. wish we could see you. maybe sometime soon. Love you
She is such a doll!! You looked so beautiful on Sunday! It was so great to see you and your beautiful family!
I told myself I wasn't broody...until I saw these pics!! Oh she's adorable.
Post a Comment