Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dance pics 2011

Each year the girls get their pictures taken for dance.  I always get them a collage that has each of their costumes.  It's become really fun to see how much they change from year to year.  I try to get one of them together as well, especially now that they are both competing.  Here they are for this year.


The collages I get them are long-so I had to break them into sections.  Here is Pacie's first half.  She is doing a 50's dance "At the Hop" and her Hip Hop is called "Work it Girl".  It was even choreographed by Ashley!!  It's so fun that she gets to work with the girls.
The second half of Pacie's has another of her 50's outfit-because I think it is so cute!!  And her ballet costume as well as the same work it girl picture.  It's too cute not to have on there twice...
Parker's first half has her Lyrical/Jazz "Don't Stop Believing" Her Hip Hop called "Lollipop" and her 70's theme called "Dancing Queen".  Look at that high kick!  Crazy high!!
Second half has her ballet costume as well as her in her warm-ups.  Oh, and the crazy kick again, because I like it.  :)
My girls LOVE to dance.  They are both having such a fun year.  You can see that the motto of our studio is "Forever Strong".  The inspiration was taken from the movie with the same name, and the studio owner, (One of my best friends) has the girls sign a contract that they will abide by certain rules-keeping themselves clean and not doing anything that would harm themselves, their families or each other.  I love that they have a moral code to abide by!!  Keep dancin' girls!!  We love you. 

1 comments:

the reilly's said...

For heavens sakes they look so pretty. I can't believe how grown up they look. Such natural dancers. I love the collages. It will be nice to see them sometime. Thanks for sharing!!