Tonight I am:
1- Hearing the sounds of Parker with her new hula hoop. She used her birthday money to buy it for herself at Kings. And she rocks it. (Pics to come)
2- Smelling dinner- EASY- pasta with corn, ground beef, tomatoes and marinara.
3- Watching the NCAA tourney with Scott. We have our picks and are sticking to them. (We are currently tied at 22 right picks a piece.)
4- Thankful that my Grandma came over tonight to show me her scrapbook and is staying for dinner. She colored pictures with my kids and read them stories. I am thankful they know their great grandma.
5- TIRED! It's been a long week. Here's one picture, that I couldn't resist putting up. I have a whole Piper post, and a St. Patty's day post in the works.
Friday, March 18, 2011
5FF-Vol 9
Posted by Jill at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment