Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A whispered conversation.

Tonight Landon and I were laying on the couch reading a book together.  He leaned over and gave me a smooch on the cheek.  I told him, "Rachel said you are going to be a really good husband."
Landon: "I wonder who I am going to marry?"
Me: (With a shrug of my shoulders) "I don't know."
Landon:  "Maybe it's a girl that I haven't even met yet.".
Me: "Yes, maybe.  She better be nice."
Landon:  "Well, if she's naughty...then I just won't marry her."

Oh my boy.  Please remember this when it is time for you to choose your wife.  I will do my best to remind you.  My sweet little son.  I love you to pieces.

5 comments:

Murray Family said...

So sweet!!!! Love little boys!

Camille said...

What a sweet boy Jill.....and you are also such an amazing mother! :-)

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh our boys, they can make you want to bawl:)! He will marry the right girl because he has such amazing parents that he will listen to! Love you!

The Ben Dance Fam said...

So precious! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Rebecca said...

AWW! This brought tears to my eyes.