Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our (well, my) new toy!


I am so excited to announce that we got a new computer.

Yes, I know.  It doesn't seem like a big deal. But to me, it is!

Our old computer was a dinosaur-a hand me down from Scott's dad.  Yes it got the job done.  
S-L-O-W-L-Y.

So, I guess Scott had heard enough of my complaining and we went and picked out a new one-the first we've bought together.  We got married almost 9 years ago.  I'd say it was about time.

And as you can see, we did get a Mac.  So far, I'm loving it!  It is very different from a PC, but we're learning quickly.  Well, not the kids...they're not allowed to touch it!!

Thanks Scott, for making me happy!  Just think how much more multi-tasking I can do now that my computer can keep up with me!!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

You will love your mac.... it's the only way to go!

Michelle said...

Love it love it love it!! I was frustrated when we first got our Mac because it was so different, but now I adore it. You can do so much with pictures and video and you never get the crap you get with a PC. Congrats!

jessica said...

SO FUN!! Nothing is more frusterating than a slow computer- such a waste of time, so you will definitely appreciate that aspect! Congrats on such a NICE purchase- especially one that you will use everyday! Love you!

christa said...

Welcome to the "club." As my husband says, 'you Mac users get a bit snobby.' You got it!!

Anyway, congrats on your new purchase. But even more so, congrats on some yummy lookin kiddos! They are so darling and so funny!

Maybe one day we will get together--we might as well live on opposite ends of the country. . .ugggg.

Julie said...

Congrats on your new toy! I hope that you love it!!

Claire said...

"Just think how much more multi-tasking I can do now that my computer can keep up with me!!"

Yes - facebook and Blogging can get done so much quicker if you have an up to date computer. Scott must be so glad! Hahaha ;)