Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 4 T- I'm looking forward to...

1. Seeing Mitch and Sarah this week!! They are coming for his Spring Break and bringing little Ari. Here is a picture from when Sarah and Ari were at Rachel's earlier in March. This is all of my parent's grandchildren. There are 8....7 little girls and 1 lone boy. Sarah is expecting a boy in July though, and we are so excited for Landon to have a little guy to play with. Maybe he'll stop wearing "the dude." Okay...maybe not.


2. Easter. I love seeing my kids in their matching Easter clothes. This year they are more color coordinated than actual matching...but I love dressing them up. Note to self: the girls need new white church shoes. And Landon could do with a black pair. But for fun, here is a flashback to last year's Easter outfits. (I can't believe how much they change in a year.)

3. The Easter gift this year. Yes, the bunny is still coming-but I've really been debating on whether or not to do that whole thing on Saturday from now on, and just making Sunday about the true reason we celebrate Easter. Is that too extreme? I digress...this year I want to get each of the kids a picture of the Savior to hang in their rooms. To remind them of why we actually celebrate.
4. Sun. Enough said.
Or maybe not. I think I'm getting Vitamin D deficient. Jenn, I need to come visit you in AZ for some real sun before you move here!!!
5. Dying eggs. Back to the Easter theme. I love dying eggs with my kids-even though Scott won't help me eat them later- (He hates eggs post mission...) the kids will. Again, a 2008 flashback.


6. Going to the temple with Scott sometime this week. Maybe date night Friday night?
7. Doing an Easter Celebration with my preschool kids tomorrow and Thursday.
8. Folding the laundry that it stacked up on my bed. (Not really looking forward to that, but it needs to be done-so I'll do it with a happy heart.)
9. Getting a pedicure. Don't have one scheduled yet-but I can dream, right?
10. Spending time with Mitch, Sarah and Ari. I know, I already said it, but I am really excited to see them. We miss them in Vegas!

Happy Easter, everyone! Have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Christy said...

I have to say how much i enjoy reading your blog. you're so good to keep up on it and especially seeing how much your kids have grown over the past year. we wish we could see you all more. oh, and just wanted to say the easter bunny visits us on saturday. it's so nice too ! ( we're the only ones i know around here ) it does really work out great !

Nancy J said...

We celebrate the Easter bunny on Saturday and I love it that way. Then the real meaning is on Sunday. Love your blog.

Frog Family said...

Such cute pictures. I agree hopefully we will be able to see each other a little more in Logan. I can't believe how awesome the girls did, well actually I can but still. I am going to miss having her dance with IDS so badly. Sorry your kids were sick on Sat. We had to rush back because there was a big snow storm in Evanston and Tereck had to go to work for a few hours when we got home. Looks like the older girls rocked too! Have a great easter!

Rebecca said...

loved reading this. I too like to reflect and think of all the things I am excited about coming up.
hope you have a lovely easter break
love beckyx

Leanne said...

Fun entry... I loved the last year Easter dress picture. I've never been really good at that... maybe this year I'll get that done, and I love the idea of the picture of the Savior for their bedroom.

Carol said...

Can't wait to see your coordinated Easter family 2009. They're so gorgeous.

I'm glad landon is getting a boy cousin to play with. We're the other way here overloaded with boys.

jessica said...

So fun to read all of the things you are looking forward to and that you get to see Mitch and Sarah! You guys will have a blast! Love you Jill! (It will be fun to see the easter pics from this year-such a fun time of year!)