The following conversation took place in our car today.
Pacie: "What does the Easter Bunny look like?"
Parker: "Good question, Pacie."
Pacie: "Do you think he wears a pink tie?"
Parker: "I really don't know."
Scott: "Well, he's tall. Good looking. Has a few gray hairs, sometimes he has whiskers if he doesn't shave...."
Took me until "a few gray hairs" to catch on.
I thought it was pretty funny.
Just one of the reasons I married you, Scott. For your good jokes.
Thanks for a fun afternoon.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
An Easter Bunny Conversation
Posted by Jill at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I just realized we have the same background! funny... anyway thanks for the comment on my blog... it's been great to catch up with you and your family and to get to know you all a little better!
That is hilarious! You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment