Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pictures from San Francisco

5 comments:

Parks Pack said...

YEAH!! I have been waiting to see a post from this trip. You can tell you three had an absolute blast! You look so happy and you captured the funnest pictures. I am so so glad that you got to go. THANKS SCOTT! Your mom is such a riot and knows everything "famous". Such fun memories with your little secrets. You have to plan one every year. LOVE YOU!

jessica said...

Jill, I was also so excited to see the pics of your trip- I was SO jealous after Dal's farewell:) and it really does look like you guys had a blast. I can't even imagine how fun to just be the girls. You 3look so pretty and that week just looks and sounds priceless. love you jill!

Michelle said...

I love that Rachel is one of the only people that can get away with that hairstyle! I miss her. Tell her hi for me! Looks like you guys had fun.

Courtney said...

BEST WEEK EVER!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

I absolutely LOVE San Fransisco...and I never grow tired of fisherman's warf...there were definitely some advantages of living in Northen Cali...Im glad you girls had fun!
love, REbekah