Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy July 4th, 2008!


We had an amazing 4th...as usual. I always get so excited for the 4th to come, and then a little sad when it's over. And this year was no exception. We were fortunate enough to have a mini Andrus reunion during our picnic this year and it was really fun to see everyone that we haven't seen in a while. (We did miss a few family members that weren't there, but hope we can catch up with them all soon!) All of the kids played and had fun and come to think of it, so did the adults! The fireworks were amazing, of course! I really am gateful to live in a country where we enjoy our freedom. I am grateful for family and friends who love and support us in all that we do.

5 comments:

Audra said...

What a cute family picture! Sounds like you had a great 4th!

Parks Pack said...

Just have to make P.S. comment how much I love this family picture of your little pack. It is darling and you look pretty in every single picture! You are so photogenic. Love you Jill.

The Andrus Family said...

Jill your new back ground is so cute! I wish we could of be there but you know the Andrus boys always working! Landon cracks me up in that muddy picture! It was so fun seeing you when you were so true to come down for Brigs blessing! Love ya!

Christy said...

Looks like you all had a fun 4th of July. This is such a great family pic of all of you. I can't believe how much Landon and Presley look alike. Miss you !!!

fun2bhappy said...

Hey, Jill!
I love your blog, and seeing all the pics of you and your family. Everbody looks great and so happy! We definitely miss Idaho - especially people like you! What is your e-mail and I'll send you some recent pics of the boys. Happy summer! Hugs to all!
Love,
TRISHA :o) fun2bhappy@yahoo.com