Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th, 2008

3 comments:

Parks Pack said...

Yeah! I'm so happy that you posted already. It really was the perfect day. There is something about being at your mom's house anyway that is so special, but to be there playing woofle ball, eating amazing burgers, and watching the babies just "H" was so, so, fun. The fireworks were amazing and it really was the perfect 4th. Thanks for being so gracious to include us. It has been the highlight of our summer. We had a blast and we love you all!

Jennifer Payne said...

It looks like the best day! I love the pictures, I could just imagine what you guys were doing all day! We really missed you. Love you.

Broadbent Family said...

Darling pics! I'm glad there is no evidence of our presence there!! It was so much fun! IT was so fun to see your darling house!!! You have done such a good job. I can't wait to hear about California!! Love you.