Oh my boy....
While visiting teaching last Monday, my kids were playing at a friend's house. Their 13 year old son was watching them and was taking care of the two little girls who were there.
He said that he thought Landon was watching a movie downstairs and he was in the process of carrying both of the "little" girls down the stairs. (Presley and Ellie are the same age-well over three..I think they were just loving the attention) I digress...
He got downstairs and Landon was on the treadmill. He was running and exclaimed, "Look how FAST I am going!". Right as he said this, he slipped, going face first onto the running treadmill. Matt ran over and grabbed him off before further damage could be done. It gave him a NICE case of road rash and a nice scab that is still almost off.
Boys will be boys-that is for certain! I am just thankful it wasn't worse!!
Here he is the day of the accident.....
We both feel sorry for him.
Monday, January 31, 2011
THAT's gonna leave a mark...
Posted by Jill at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I just love Presley's little face in that picture!
Don't worry, Landon - you're still a handsome fella, even with your sore wee face!
Post a Comment