Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve

We were happy to have Grandma and Grandpa Taft come and spend Christmas with us this year. On Christmas Eve-Eve we went to Red Robin for dinner. Grandma says it's the kids favorite....I think it's hers!


   I saw this little onesie and couldn't resist it.  Good things DO come in small packages-especially this one!  We love our little Piper!!  She even got her first tooth on Christmas Eve.  The bottom left one.  It looks like the bottom right is soon to follow. 
Christmas Eve night we spent together as a family-reading the Nativity from the scriptures.
While we were reading, there was a LOUD knock on the door.  It was the elves delivering the kids Jammies!  They were all so excited to try them on.....
We made reindeer food so that the reindeer could spot our house and so that they would have something to eat while they were waiting for Santa.  It is a secret mixture including Oats, some glitter, and sugar sprinkles...
All tucked in and ready for bed.  This was the first year the kids all slept together in Parker and Pacie's room.  Presley ended up in, and then out of Pacie's bed and grandpa brought her upstairs sometime during the night.  The other three kids made it all night until the appointed time of 7 am.....

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love little Piper's tummy :)

Unknown said...

Your family is so absolutely adorable! I love there little pjs and the reindeer food idea!! And little piper is just such a doll!!