


Yesterday a good friend offered her photography services for our newest little family member. I figured with the other kids being in Utah, it would be the perfect timing to have her come and take some newborn pictures in a really quiet, (too quiet) house.
Three hours later, we were finished. And by the looks of these three, she got some beauties!!
Piper is 5 days old in these. So far, these are the only that are posted-but I can't wait to see the rest!!
Today is the first day that all five kids are home and Scott is back at work. It was nice to have some down time, but we missed the other kids like crazy and were so glad to welcome them home last night. Our house, though much louder and messier, is now complete again!




4 comments:
Those are so cute. I can't believe that is her. She doesn't even look like one of yours. Who took the pics? They did a great job. Thanks for posting them.
Very Cute, Jill! She is precious!
These are fantastic pictures. When Eilidh was a newborn, we tried to take some nice, artsy pictures of her. After 10 minutes, we'd given up and started messing about. We modelled her with a mobile phone, a Sally head (those heads with hair that trainee hairdressers use) and some other random junk. I still laugh thinking about it.
Let me know if your photographer wants to borrow the Sally head..
CONGRATULATIONS! She is gorgeous - but I agree w/ Rachel - she's doesn't look like your other babies to me....hmmm.....I'm sure she will eventually - you guys seem to have a Landon/Taft baby mold. :)
Can't wait to meet the little princess in person. You will have to bring her to Palo Alto. :)
XO
Courtney
Post a Comment