To the father of my children:
Thank you for always knowing when to step in and take over.
Thank you for having a sense of humor-even when I don't.
Thank you for loving me and our kids unconditionally.
Thank you for being the best example to them.
Thank you for understanding that sometimes, I just need a break.
Here's to hoping that tomorrow, I can add another of these photos of you with our children when they are fresh from heaven.
You really are such an amazing daddy. And not only that, but an amazing husband. I don't know what I did to deserve you-but I love you! More than you know.....
With Parker-1 day old

With Pacie-About 3 days old

With Landon-About a week old.

With Presley-6 weeks old (In England....)
(All newborn pics are still on our other computer!)




2 comments:
your family is so sweet, and congrats on your new arrival soon!
Cute post, Jill. You forgot to mention that he's hot.
Post a Comment