Miss Piper Taft
Born June 23, 2010
8 lbs. 10 oz.
21 inches long
Mommy and baby are doing great. She is a sweet, beautiful baby and we look forward to taking her home and starting our "real life" later today.
Much more to come soon, but here is your sneak peek at our newest little Taft baby.
We feel so blessed to be able to welcome her into our home and are so grateful for a healthy little baby girl.




9 comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad it all went well! What a cutie!
Congrats! She is beautiful. I'm glad all went well.
I was thinking about you today since I was in the hospital. I tried calling Rachel to see if you had the baby so maybe I could stop in maternity to see you, but she didn't answer. Congratulations, she is beautiful, and I hope you don't mind me saying it, quite a lot of baby. I love chubby babies! I'm sure the kids are lovin all over her. You and Scott do a good job at producing gorgeous kids. And if you need someone to practice taking her pictures, call me. I mean it. I hope you're doing well.
Oh she is beautiful! Glad you are both doing well, can't wait to see more pictures!
I can't believe she's already here. She is absolutely perfect. So glad she's here safe and sound. I love you and hope you take it easy and just enjoy her yumminess.
She is just a doll Jill! I am so happy for you and your little family! The pictures of all of you together just made me cry! You are such an amazing mom and person. Love you!
Jenn
PS. As soon as I am better I will come see you!
she is gorgeous jill!!!! congrats!!
She is so pretty. I can't wait to see her. I have looked at the computer once in the past couple weeks and that was to look at the pics of piper. Today is the first day seeing the dance pictures. They turned out so cute. Great little dancers. Hope you are enjoying your quiet home and not missing the kids too much. Hope all is well with everyone. Love you!!
Congratulations! She is so adorable! I love her name. (in fact, it is one of our possibilities, but I should have known you might be snap it up. I love all your names. :) Can't wait to see more pictures..
Post a Comment