Another school year has officially ended!! All I can say is:
HOORAY!!
Both of the girls had a great year. Learned a lot and grew leaps and bounds. We are ready for a break, however, and will look forward to a busy summer with a new baby girl!
Pacie-Jumpin' for JOY!
And Parker's Turn!
End of second grade year.
End of first grade year.
Pacie with Mrs. Gillman. She will loop into second grade with her. Mrs. Gillman is very task oriented and produces results!! Pacie read 210 books this year in first grade-second most in her class! (Only 5 short of reading the most! )

Parker with Mrs. Nukaya. She is very nurturing and creative. Parker was somewhat of a teacher's favorite this year, often helping her perform duties because she was the first one to finish her work. We will miss her next year!!





3 comments:
Can't believe another year has come and gone. They are good girls and smart too. Love the jump for joy pictures. Way to go Pacie for being the bookworm, and way to go Parker for being the pet. Cute girls!!
Can I trade? I'll even do a deal. Three for two.
Your girls are so beautiful. And the fact that they're clever too is the ultimate package! (They take after their Mum, don't they?)
Wow, I think Mrs. Nukaya was there when I was in school! I love Westside!
Post a Comment