I know it's a day late. But I didn't want Father's Day to pass without letting my kid's daddy know just how much he's loved.
I wanted to do something for Scott this year to compliment what we did last year. Remember this? Well, I decided to take the kids over to my parent's porch and take their pictures and try to frame them to go with the collage we did last year. Here's what we ended up with.



When I asked the kids to tell Scott one thing they loved about him here's what they came up with.
Parker: Because he's good at everything. (and then added-he's a really good motorcycle rider)
Pacie: Because he helps me with hard stuff.
Landon: Jesus. (??)
Presley: (Me- Do you love Daddy?) Yea. (Is Daddy nice?) Yea. Daddy nice.
Me: One thing I love is how he always makes sure we're taken care of.
Scott-you know there are infinite reasons why we love you. Thanks for being the best daddy to my kids that a girl could ask for. You really are your "son's first hero and your daughters' first love".
Here are a few "honorable mentions" that didn't make the cut-but pictures that I love and wanted to share anyway. (I didn't do any editing to them to remove shadows or anything..probably should have, but these are just the raw shots.)










8 comments:
i know i already commented on these pics on FB, but they're so cute i couldn't help myself ! what a great father's day gift. all the kids look adorable and are looking so grown up.
Those pictures are adorable! You have the cutest kids ever! :) I love them all!
so cute. What a fun father's day tradition! Your kiddos are so stinkin cute!
That is the PERFECT Father's Day gift! Those pictures turned out so GOOD! Your kids are so DARLING- your family is BEAUTIFUL! It always makes me smile seeing pictures of you guys! Love you!
Your pictures look so cute! You are very talented! Didn't Presley have anything to add?? Kate would have said something like "Dada monkey!"
What a darling photo shoot! They are so cute and it will be so fun to have the kids get together! Love you!
I love these pictures. Was Scott pleased with his present?
I think RObbie was happy that he had an exta 5 minutes lie in in his bed. Well - didn't want to spoil him too much... ;)
Your kids are so cute! I loved all the different pictures of them! I can't wait to see you and your family on the 4th...the other night was WAY too much fun!
love you, Rebekah
Post a Comment