So I've been wanting to post these pictures of the kids, but didn't want Scott to see them before Father's day. I'm doing a handprint/picture collage for him. He's out of town racing today and tomorrow so I know he won't see them! Anyway, I took these the other day and thought they turned out pretty well. I love my babies! So thankful to be a mom and thankful that my kids have such an amazing dad! We love you, Scott. We hope that your Father's Day Weekend starts out amazing...(Well, you're riding and racing, so I'm sure you'll love it.) Sunday will be great!




Presley- 10 Months
I LOVE her little beaver teeth!
Parker- 6
Parker- 6 She is looking more and more grown up to me every day.

Pacie- a couple weeks away from 5
I can't believe she's starting Kindergarten in the fall!
Landon 2 1/2
Our lone little man in this house of girls!


Alternate options that didn't make the cut but that I wanted to share!
Here is the finished product. For the quote in the middle, I used one of my favorite Mary Englebreit quotes...or one she uses anyway. It says:
Nothing is so strong as gentleness;
Nothing so gentle as real Strength.
Happy Father's Day, Scott.
Thank you for being such an amazing daddy to your kids. They all adore you! You are and always will be an example, a role model, their friend, and their biggest fan. We Love You!







10 comments:
LOVE the pics! they are adorable!
Those pictures were so sweet!! I am sure Scott will love his Father's Day this year!
Jill -- That turned out even more adorable than you described. The pictures of the kids are so precious! I especially loved Landon's (maybe it displays a little of what was behind the mayhem of the earlier post!). Scott will love it. Such a treasure. Scott, you really are an amazing father and husband to Jill. You are always helping her and show her so much love and respect. Your children are so blessed to have you for their father. We love you guys and are so proud of the darling family you are raising.
I love Presley's teeth! Kate has her two bottom and one top! Your kids are so so cute!
Jill these pictures are So darling! I can't believe how grown up your kids are--and so cute! What a cute idea!! Scott will be so proud. All of your kids just glow! They must have a special mother! And father! Love you guys. Hope we get to see you over the 4th! We'll be in IF so for sure if you are there we can!! yeah! I miss you guys. Oh, and...if you were still going to do the preschool I saw a cute name--'Wee Care'. Steve actually pointed it out bc I told him to be on the look out!
I can't believe how good that turned out. What an amazing idea! You are such a great mom and I am so proud of you. You and Scott are the best parents.
What a PERFECT gift for father's day :) its one of those things ill probably steal from you and use down the road... the pictures of your kids are adorable!
love, Rebekah
Okay miss crafty, I love it!! Great pictures too, I am truly impressed.
luv nat
Jill, you are so UNREAL- That Father's Day gift is so darling... I bet Scott just loved it. He is such an amazing father and husband to you. You two are perfect for each other. You have a beautiful family! I also had to comment on Landon's number in the office- I laughed so hard! I'm so glad you got a picture to capture this little stage of life. You are amazing. Love you so much, Krys
Those turned out so great!!! What a cute idea. You are SO creative and the cutest mom. Love you!!!
Post a Comment