Just to let you know....
Pacie's song that she is dancing to in her winter recital is, "I behold for Christmas"-better known as "I'll be home for Christmas." I'm not about to correct her!!
And today, we finally bought a new ironing board. We had been needing one since we moved and left our old one at our other house. Well, on the way home, Pacie said:
Pacie: "Daddy, have you been surfing before?"
Scott: "Yes, a LONG time ago. It was actually body surfing."
Pacie: "Oh. Well then why did you buy a new surf board?"
Scott: "Pacie-it's an ironing board so I can iron my shirts."
Pacie: (The lightbulb coming on....) "OOohhh. and your pants too?"
Okay. That is dedicated to our friends and family who are fortunate enough to live by a beach where their children don't grow up thinking that ironing boards are surf boards. Surfs-up, Pacie. And I promise that someday, we'll take you surfing....
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Surf's Up, Pacie!
Posted by Jill at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
That it so cute! I can totally see how she would think that. What a doll! Love you
Love what kids come up with! SO ADORABLE!!!
I love hearing about the darling things your kids say! They totally brighten up my day! (I don't like how that could be a song) Love you Jill!
I behold for Christmas? My fave kiddie mix up ever. Too funny.
I'm ashamed to say that my kids wouldn't know what a surf board was. Nor an ironing board...
Too funny! we miss you guys!
Pacie is SO cute ! what a funny girl. can't wait to see you all tomorrow !!!
oh my word that was so funny pacie is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment