Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh you guys all are so cute, I love the cheerleading outfit, pirate, ariel's red hair, and of course the cute little butterfly. Those pumpkins look professionally done! I'm sad I missed seeing you guys but it looks like you guys had a blast!

Claire said...

Gorgeous! Is that your old cheerleading outfit Parker had on!? So cute.

Christy said...

it looks like you all had a great halloween. you're such a fun mom to dress up too :)please be sure to tell the kids how cute they all looked. we're getting excited to come see you guys !

Rebekah said...

all your kids looked so cute... but you looked SO PRETTY! I love how you did your eyes! I can't wait to have kids to make the holidays even more fun again...at least that is what I have heard about kids and holidays... Im glad you had a good halloween!
love, Rebekah

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Well, we were either brave or crazy. :) I'll accept either one. I really don't know how long my family will play along with my crazy ideas, but as long as they will, we will have matching crazy costumes. :) I'm so weird like that. I love your slideshow.

Jennifer Payne said...

I loved all of the costumes! Even yours, you looked so pretty! It really was so fun to be able to spend time with you while we were there. Connor still talks about your school. It was so sweet of you to let the kids come and feel so welcome. The basement looks so amazing - I love it. Lunch was fun too. We really need to do it more often when I come again. Love you!!

Devri said...

you are so fun! great costume!! the kids look adorable! love the pirate, cheerleader, ariel, and butterfly costumes, they are all so cute! yeah for a new camera too! that will be fun!

Parks Pack said...

Jill -- Such fun pictures! Why are guys so unreal at these pumpkins? (Yours was impressive, too) Your family looks so cute! I love Landon already just eating those PB cups! That little sneaky pirate! Parker looks so cute and it is so fun that it was your old cheer outfit! Tell Pacie and Parker how darling they look and of course you are at the school with the party. You do everything! Such a great, mom, Jill. You have a darling family. Know how much I love ya!

Froska said...

You look HOT! Uh ya about trunk or treat. When was it? My Mom thought it was on Saturday at 6. We all went ready and dressed up and nobody was at the church. Kinda funny.