Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

First thing I must say-I guess my Trick or Treat was a new camera! I stated in a previous entry that our other one was on the verge of dying. Well, it died. So we went and got a new one and I am loving it so far! So-when you see the slide show and some of the pictures are really bad quality and color-it's because they were taken with the video camera!

We really had a fun Halloween. The kids were looking forward to it for so long and now it's crazy that it's over and Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away.

Wednesday night we carved pumpkins. The kids were so excited and I have to say that Scott can gut a pumpkin faster than anyone I know! I think he did 4 in the time I did 2! Both of the girls insisted on wearing rubber gloves so that their hands didn't get gooey. Serious light-weights! Parker did give in near the end and got a little messy. I think our end results were pretty fun.

Mom and Dad L. were going to Logan for Halloween this year, so they took us out to dinner the night before with the kids in costume. We went to Craigo's and had a great time!
Our Halloween was busy! Scott stayed with the little kids so that I could go and be room mom for Parker and Pacie's classroom parties. We came home and prepared for a fun trunk or treat and trick-or-treating and visiting friends we haven't seen in a while. Everyone slept well, which I think usually means a successful day.

2 comments:

Audra said...

What kind of camera did you get?

Carol said...

Love that the girls had to wear gloves.

I can only imagine Landon delighted in all the messiness.

I know my boys did.