Tuesday, November 11, 2008

10 for Tuesday-A day in the life of Presley

So I was noticing this week how many cute pictures I had already taken of Presley doing everyday things that a little girl of 15 months old does. So-here is an average day in the life.....

1. Presley ALWAYS wakes up super happy. I don't know why-maybe because she's one of the best sleepers we have. And I LOVE it.

2. She has her bath-usually with her brother. She loves bath time too. And loves to splash around and play with her little toys. Landon keeps her pretty entertained!

3. She loves to brush her teeth! So, after the bath it's teeth and hairtime. I did 2 little piggy tails in the back today. Usually she gets the "cindy lou who" ponytail on top of her head.....

4. Lots of play time with her older siblings. That's one benefit of being 4th in line. You always have someone to play with. (I'm not sure what Pacie's deal is in this pic-but I liked it anyway!)

5. Getting into stuff seems to be her new favorite hobby. She will tear my cabinets apart fifty times a day. She loves to string the toilet paper clear out of the bathrooms and down the hall and this is her new favorite hiding spot. I just hope Landon doesn't figure out how to turn on the dryer.....

6. We don't make it through the day without one or two fits. And this one was because I wouldn't give her the camera...

7. Just looking cute! Sometimes I just look at her and think...seriously kid? You are so darling! ( On this day, my actual thoughts were that she was "Cheetah-licious")
8. Eating! Here is a play by play of dinner the other night. "Hmm, I think I'm done eating-so I'm going to put my bowl on my head while it's still full of mashed potato's and gravy. Oh, everyone is laughing? I know it's funny now so I'll squish it on even harder! I better look at mom and make sure it's okay. No? Oh well. I think I'll just enjoy an ice cream since I did such a great job on eating my dinner."

9. Presley LOVES her blankies. I don't know how I don't have a picture of her with one of the many she drags around all day long. When it's nap or bed time, all I have to do is put her in her bed with it, and she's a happy girl.

10. Speaking of sleep....it's dream time! Love you, Little Darlin' Ooh.

9 comments:

Devri said...

LOVE your Tuesday posts!! she is so darling! i can't believe she is 15 months already!! I love the one in the dryer, don't let her teach Paxton that!!

lishajeanne said...

She is so cute! I love the piggies!

Jennifer Payne said...

She is so darling. It was so fun getting to see her when we were there, and just getting to know her. She is such a sweetheart and going to be such a little heartbreaker! Love you!

Christy said...

it was so fun to see you guys last night. ( even just for a few hours ) all your kids are growing up, especially landon and presley. presley is adorable and i love her piggy tails too !

Claire said...

She is so cute! I loved her hair in the two bobbles. She suits it! I can't wait til Esther grows some hri - she needs some kind of clip or something to feminise her! Hahaha...

Gorgeous kids Jill!

jessica said...

I loved hearing about the darling things that Presley does that I wouldn't have known otherwise! I've always loved reading your blog!! (BTW, I did a post for my mom's b-day if you wanted to leave her a comment!) Love you!

The Kraus House said...

She really is a lovely!! She is quite the blend of her older sisters. Much luv to ya sister.

luv nat

Sara said...

Hi cute Jill! Great chatting with you the other night...sometimes I feel a little out of the I.F. loop since I'm the only one out of my siblings that didn't grow up here:) Your kids are adorable and so is your blog...I'll be back!
peace out girl:)

Parks Pack said...

Jill -- Such a cute post. She is so cute and so, so sweet. Why are 4th borns the world? I am so proud of you that you have so many pictures capturing her little stages. I have been so trashy with little Addie. Dang, love your lil darlin!