BEFORE 1ST UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPT
Parker finally lost her front tooth. It had been a little wobbly for a while and then last week she accidentally hit it with a water bottle. It knocked it really loose and then she kept wiggling and wiggling. Scott tried two different times to pull it with no success. Then, Tuesday night he tried again and.....



There it is! Out-and the hillbilly smile!



There it is! Out-and the hillbilly smile!
She hates when I call her that. So I told her it was that or Vikki. Jen, Jess, Krys...you know who I'm talking about! It's a little lady at the Sonic in IF that doesn't have any teeth! She makes good drinks though! Of course she lost it 2 days before school pictures. Oh well! I'll always remember my little hillbilly first grader!


And just for fun-a picture of the girls as they left for school this morning. It was picture day-I don't curl Parker's hair like this every day! We had to get up at 6:15 to get it done. I think Pacie has never been so glad to have cut hers short. She would've had an afro if I would've tried to curl hers like I used to. I love my beautiful girls!






10 comments:
ha ha ha! I totally know Vikki! Love her drinks! "Route 44 diet coke with fresh lime"
they are so beautiful! (even with the hillbilly smile)
They are gorgeous girls... How much did she get from the tooth fairy? Hope it's in line with inflation.
You're more dedicated to your girl's hair than I am. If I spend 5 minutes on their hair, I think I've done well. They groan when I bring out the ribbon box... hehehe
Jill -- I am laughing so hard at the play by play of the teeth pulling! Her face as she looked at her front tooth in Scott's hand is priceless! (did I really just use that commercial line?) Your girls are so darling. I am SO impressed at the dedication to the hair. I am way too LAZ to get up that early. Love you and HAVE to talk about the preschool.
How is it that she can still look totally beautiful with a tooth missing? Adults can't pull stuff like that off.
Was she excited for the tooth fairy.
Vikki - darnit, she does make great drinks though. Parker still looks so pretty even without her front tooth. Sadie has both front teeth out and one of the bottom out, it really looks unbelievable- dearest! Love you!
Jill, that made me laugh so hard about Vikki. I'll bet she'd rather be hillbilly! She really does still look so beautiful, and I love the sister pictures!! They are definetely my favorite. Love you Jill!
I know I have mentioned this before, but really girl, you gotta lock these girls up until they are at least 45. It's scary how beautiful they are, hillbilly or not.
And really, can Vicki move the the Blackfoot store, we are toothless without great drink making!
cute, cute & CUTE ! Parker and Pacie look darling. don't you love picture day ?!?!!
Parker is such a cute girl, even with her missing tooth! I hope that your preschool is going well too. I loved the pictures of it...it looks so fun!
Post a Comment