
Well, miracles do happen. Somehow, my basement is set up, ready for preschool tomorrow. I must give thanks where thanks is due.
1- Scott. Seriously, you are amazing. You are a tireless work horse! Always willing to do whatever needs to be done. You notice the details and take care of things that I probably couldn't do on my own. So thank you so much. I couldn't do this without you!!!
2- Matt. What an amazing birthday gift to paint our entire basement, doors and all of the trim. And it looks amazing. Oh, not to mention putting together two cabinets and organizing my hundreds of books. (I appreciated the diversity of your piles....very creative!)
3- Ashley- Girl, you are a lifesaver. One that can't put anything up straight on the walls, but that's an oversight! Glad Matt was there to keep you on track as you were sorting books-could've taken all day! You're welcome to come and check them out anytime. Saving me AGAIN in the morning. I have ONE thing to say. Team Lift, girl. Team lift.
4- Dad. Even though we didn't quite make our midnight deadline, and your gun was double shooting-you managed to make it look amazing. You are SO talented and I am SO thankful that I am yours, forever. I love you! (And I'm not just saying that so you'll come and finish the baseboard....but will you?)
Tyler & Ashlee-Your spur of the moment trip to IKEA!
Rachel-Calling and calling and calling to secure those chairs for me! (I don't know what I would've done without those.)
Okay, it is super late and I have things yet to do. I will post pictures tomorrow. I just wanted to write this tonight before I go to bed.
Thanks to my family who encouraged and supported me to start this little adventure. I have a feeling it's going to be a good thing for years to come.

The "Color Cave" was Parker's idea. It has a little bookcase in there with color books. We'llprobably change the name through the year. The "Bat Cave" in October and focus on counting....The color isn't the greatest in my pictures, but you get the idea!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
It's all over but the cryin'....I hope!
Posted by Jill at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
I'm so glad you have so much help!!! Just remember...I'm always here and willing to help with anything if you ever need me. You are so awesome and I'm so excited for you and your preschool.
Jill, it looks amazing. I am so excited for you. I know you don't me to tell you but you are going to be the best teacher.
luv nat
How darling is that?! I did not know that you were teaching preschool, that is so awesome. The classroom looks great...I hope it all goes well!
love, rebekah
Hope your first day goes great!!
It looks wonderful.
Especially love the name.
team lift!!! yes!! what would the world be without us? You are so welcome I'm going to sneak over to your house and go down in the basement and read all my favorite books you have :) see you tomorrow!
Such a cute preschool room! I know Brody will have a good time! I'll have to come see it sometime! Good luck teaching the kids!
Jill -- So proud that your preschool is up and running and it looks so, so amazing. That was the fastest project ever to come to fruition. You have so many trues! What a blessing. Can't wait to hear the details. Love you.
Wow, your basement is DONE and your preschool looks AMAZING! I can't believe how quickly it all came together. We wish you the best throughout the upcoming year and can't wait to see the rest of the house. Miss you guys !
The preschool looks great! I bet the kids love it down there. Also, just wanted to let you know that Anthony and Camille's blog is set back to public. Yay!
Love,
The Muglestons
That looks so darling. I am so excited for you. I wish my kids lived there so they could go to your preschool. You will be the best teacher and it really looks amamzing. Love you!
LOVE the basement! it looks so cute! i bet the kids are loving it!! you are so amazing!!
JILL!!! That looks so incredibly darling. And can I just tell you what an amazing pre-school teacher you are going to be?! You would be my dream teacher for my kids! Where did you get the name? It sounds really good. I'm excited for you and good luck this year!! Your kids are going to adore you and what a precious age!
Luke loved the Color Cave. What a fun idea! I am excited to see it all done.
Ahhhhhh, I have to see this IRL. . .It looks AMAZING. You go girl, I'm proud of you for going for it.
Post a Comment