Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just for fun

Here are a few of our other happenings over the last few days. Just for fun.....Landon decided he wanted to "help" me make brownies. As you can see-he is a HUGE help!!! He did dump in the sugar and then turn on the mixer so fast that cocoa flew all over the counter. But seriously, look at that face!!

Photo shoot with my girl Pacie. She always wants to do the silly face at the end...gotta love it!Our bathroom downstairs is finally completed! (Just for you, T.L. Thanks for going shopping with me!)
And Scott sitting atop the slide of doom with Presley. Our ward had a harvest party complete with bouncy house and slide. My batteries died after taking this one token photo. I have to say though that I think Scott was the only dad that braved the slide. What a man! The kids had a blast. Landon was flying down it like superman! No surprise there!

12 comments:

Parks Pack said...

I am laughing so hard at the picture of Landon spying through the mixer! That last picture of him is so cute, too. Such a boy! The pics with Pacie are so cute, too. There will be SO many of those to come. These little kids are just our best friends. The basement bathroom looks so pretty! So complete with shower curtains, rugs, the works! I'm laughing because tile still has the grout on it! I've been So laz. Anyway, love you!

jessica said...

Jill, I loved those every day pictures!! Landon is such a boy!! I also loved those pictures of the fair...I miss it so much! That is so cute of your mom and dad to take them- so special, and of course they would catch and get pictures! Your kids just keep getting cuter it's unreal. Love you!

Jennifer Payne said...

I love the pictures of Landon, it is such a boy thing!! The ones of you and Pacie were so cute. You look so pretty! Why do you look so good in glasses? When I were mine, my kids try and take them off - probably trying to tell me something. The slide looked so fun and of course Scott is right there, he is the best dad. The fair looked like a blast. I miss those days! Love you!

Jennifer Payne said...

Wow, I meant "wear" my glasses not were. Oh dear real poor!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

After most of the kids left the harvest party, a bunch of the "cooks" got brave enough to go down the slide. :) It was pretty funny seeing all of the adults playing on the slide and loving it as much as the kids. :) We have such an awesome ward, huh? :)

The Kraus House said...

Your kids are so cute. Hope life is treating you well. All my love to you and your family.

nat

Rachel said...

Two of our favorite foods, Goldfish and Brownies. The bathroom looks great. I got Crews hat down at the beach from some surf shop. Its the only place I have found that has cute little boy hats.

Carol said...

Jill very cute pictures.

I'm glad Landon's 'helping' attempts when it comes to baking are as messy as my kids contribution.

Ashley said...

Jill!! I love the bathroom it is the jam for sure! Landon cracks me up, now when I think of him I just picture him running in your parents play room with his little arms to his side haha that was the best!

Mugs said...

Hi Jill! So happy to discover that you are a fellow blogger. Thanks for your sweet comment. It's great to connect to friends and family this way. Your family is CUTE!

Murray Family said...

Jill- what a beautiful family you have! I miss seeing you!!! Your kids have grown up so much. How is the new house? LOVE the preschool room-- so CUTE! Please keep in touch! www.manymurraymemories.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Umm my thoughts on your pictures are that Landon brings me unexplainable joy! And I love your highlights by the way even though its taken me like a year to tell you that, and Pacie's face in your goofy picture is the bessssst! Ya I know I already commented but I just couldn't help it.