Friday, October 7, 2011

Eleven years....

AND COUNTING!!
Happy Anniversary to my best friend.  It's been a great ride so far-can't wait to see where we go from here.

Highlights of our anniversary this year:
1. Starting at Shari's at 12:30 am.....getting home after 1:30 and feeling shot the whole next day.
2. Inches and inches of SNOW.  (NOT a highlight-but definitely a memory)
3. Dinner at the Snake Bite.  Osso Bucco and poached salmon...heavenly!!
4.  Kiwi Loco-Sweet Coconut yogurt and crazy squatters inside.
5. Late night catching up on a couple shows....Blue Bloods, Raising Hope, Modern Family....

My favorite part of the day?  Going through year by year of our highlights.  We've absolutely had more good than bad-that's for sure.
Thanks for being my best friend, soul mate (haha!) and just an all around amazing guy.  I LOVE YOU.   (Ditto.....and Drive Safe.)

2 comments:

the reilly's said...

Oh so sweet. I posted on facebook that i love your profile pic. I love it here too. You guys are a very handsome couple. you look beautiful. Love you both!

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

Congrats on 11 years! You guys are a very cute couple! I hope you had a great time celebrating.